Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Sunrise: 01/12/94 - Sunset: 20/10/12


I cannot believe it. I don't want to believe it. But it's true. You, the toughest girl in primary school, had gone into the loving arms of our Father. You were such a beautiful girl, with your radiant smile and your most amazing laugh that made anyone laugh. You could even hear it from far away!!! Now the world will have to learn to move on without hearing that laugh anymore.


I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to come and visit you when you were sick, Shamaan. I'm sorry we didn't know about your illness. I just hate the fact that it happened to you. Out of all that people in the world, this terrible sickness took you from us. It's not fair. You didn't deserve this.

I remember how you were the first friend my sister had made in primary school. And that's how we became friends! :D I've missed you. Hearing about your passing over really woke me up to that fact that this world is filled with sickness and diseases, and that we should cherish and remember all the people we've met, and who have made a great impact on our lives. You will forever hold a place in my heart, Shamaan.



My dear, all I can say is that it was the best thing for you. No more pain, no more suffering. No more having to count your days until you finally took your last breath. You are at peace, my dear. You finally know peace, given your situation. I wish God had been merciful on you and spared you of this disease, but He wanted you to go on ahead and join Him up in His Kingdom, partying like there's no tomorrow.

All the memories we've made. They will never be forgotten.

You were taken too soon, my dear Shamaan. Too soon. No one should have had to go through that. No one. It's really sad that you had to. You've left quite an impression on us all Shamaan. No one could forget you. I couldn't forget you. You even scared me at primary... And I was taller than you!!!

Your soul was amazing. You were amazing. My only wish is that you had lived your life to the fullest, and that your passing over was swift and painless, so that you could quickly go to Heaven and save us a place on that big eating table right where you are. We love you forever and ever Shamaan Cecelia Sepuloni. You will NEVER be forgotten.

God looked around his Garden and found an empty place.

He then looked down upon his earth and saw a tired face.

He was looking for a soul so strong, a soul He thought was best.

So He wrapped you in His loving arms, and whispered:

"Come and rest"




No comments:

Post a Comment